Google
 
Web spam-reporting-system.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

whiten hesitant

: Please feel free to post the spam you get! :
 
Spammers Address: Latisha Wilcox Vincent_Shelton@zenzonesoftware.com
 
Spam Subject: whiten hesitant
 
Spam Content:
This is your last message regarding the matter. We are pleased to announce you have been offered to extend your mortgage at a lower cost. The details are below: _______SUMMARY________ Account #: 363872-4322 Term: 60 months Amount: up to $650,000 Closing fees: Reduced Home Warranty Cost: $0 Offer Closes: 30 days Mort. Consultant ID: m3bw9sj Please be advised all information inputed on  site will be secure & confidential. *We are an equal housing lender. http ://1ncr3dible.com/quality.asp If you are receiving this by accident or are not applicable then, http ://1ncr3dible.com/gone.asp

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the owner of the domain mentioned here, I would like to destroy those spammers who are forging my domain into their junk.

This domain is a personal domain for me and my wife, and our activities.

I found this while googling for the domain name, while my domain is currently being attacked by 'Mail Bombs'.

And there are only two legitimate email users on this domain (and the names mentioned are not in the list!)

Even though it is out of my control, I'm still sorry for the troubles.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Brought to you by: ShagDr.com Adult Personals and Blogger.com




free hit counter
Free Hit Counter