Google
 
Web spam-reporting-system.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Russ Dalbey rgb9Harc@allinfuntoo.com

: Please feel free to post the spam you get! :
 
Spammers Address: Russ Dalbey <info@notenetwork.com> rgb9Harc@allinfuntoo.com
 
Spam Subject: Three Simple Money Making Tips
 
Spam Content:
Warning: This Moneymaking Discovery Could Change Your Life!               Get Started FREE Today Only! A car salesman from New York challenged me to prove my three easy steps to financial success. I accepted. And he made $700,000.00 on one  real estate deal without buying, selling or even looking at a  property! Warning: This Moneymaking Discovery Could Change Your Life! Get Started FREE Today Only! A car salesman from New York challenged me to prove my three easy steps to financial success. I accepted. And he made $700,000.00 on one  real estate deal without buying, selling or even looking at a property! Now YOUR success is my next challenge! Test drive my complete risk-free method for FREE today and let  me prove that you DO deserve a better life! No risk. No investment. No hassles. No background required. Work when you want... Where you  want... Even in your bathrobe... Doing something  you love!  It's true! You can have it now... For free!        LIMITED OFFER - FIRST 100 RESPONSES ONLY http ://allinfuntoo.com/t/13/70/38013053/118 Get started now and receive three bonus gifts ($1,295 Value!)  FREE - Yours to keep no matter what! Don B. of Syracuse, NY made $1.29 million in less than 30 days! "All I did was take Russ Dalbey's Methods and strategies and designed it for what I wanted to do." Bruce P. of  San Antonio, TX  made $83,000 Working Part-Time! "I just made $13,160.59 on my last deal." Johnny H. of Gonzales, LA made $3,500.00 in 2 weeks! "It was no more than 2 weeks after joining I got my first deal profiting $3,500.00" http ://allinfuntoo.com/t/13/70/38013053/118 ------------------------------- America's Note Network, facilitator of billions of dollars in cash flow listings, has been the industry leader for the past seven years. America's Note Network is the world's largest secondary market for  the buying and selling of real estate notes and all other cash flows.  To unsubscribe from further mailing, visit: http ://allinfuntoo.com/t/13/70/38013053/117 To stop receiving emails, click here:http ://allinfuntoo.com/u/70/13/tme%40dctnet.net/1 This is an advertisement or solicitation. PMB 6957 State Line, NV  89449-6957 or call 501-639-9545

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Brought to you by: ShagDr.com Adult Personals and Blogger.com




free hit counter
Free Hit Counter