Google
 
Web spam-reporting-system.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blogger: Create your Blog Now -- FREE

Sorry I just don't get this kind of spam? "home loans"

The claimed they attempted to contact me.. YA VIA SPAM! And why would anyone want to sell there home? I have a "house for sale", but I would never SELL MY HOME!!! Get real, and I'm not talking estate. Just insulting to any one that values there "HOME".

The spam "in there own words" Crappy spellers to!
Angel

Sorry we missed you

Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:20 AM
We atempted to contact you to discuss your home laon. laon has been pre aproved for a lwoer rtae.
Qaulifies for up to 3.3% or a more lwoer raet.
Vsiit here to confirm you're information within 24 hour.
http://www.bg8q.net/real

1 Comments:

Blogger one step ahead said...

I really like your blog, I would like to continue writing some content for it.

please contact me through my blog if interested in me starting up your blog again. I went to eckerd in st petersburg

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Brought to you by: ShagDr.com Adult Personals and Blogger.com




free hit counter
Free Hit Counter